Sunday 9 March 2014

Amibroker AFL with Buy Sell Signals


















I am posting another AFL, which can be useful to plan your trades. This AFL is particularly useful for traders who do swing trading. In swing trading the trader prefers to wait for a trading signal based on confirmed change of trend. This signal can take short to long trading days. In this trading system a trader can safely find an entry point, but waiting for an exit signal can take away some of the gains generated.

Most analyst advice, whenever a trade is entered, the exit point too must be decided based on some criteria. These criteria can be anything from percentage of return to specific price target.

What this AFL attempts to do is it gives an entry point along with a target price to wait for an exit. It also cautions the trader, with a stop loss level. The back ground color can be adjusted to suit the viewing comfort. The chart window also displays a trending ribbon, which serves as a trend indicator. The time frame can be adjusted for daily, weekly or monthly. In every time frame chosen, the entry and the exit points can vary. My opinion is to look for a weekly mode setting, which can give a meaningful value. A word of caution here – deploy this AFL along with other indicators for confirmation of trends. I suggest, the Stochastic Momentum Index for confirmation. I have tweaked the codes slightly to avoid booking profits too early.

Please back test this AFL before taking a call.
The AFL can be downloaded free from here

Happy trading and best wishes.

4 comments:

  1. Sir, wheres the code for above afl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog of Amibroker AFL with Buy Sell Signals Thanks for contributing your important time to post such an interesting & useful collection.keep posting your great articles Nice article. I enjoyed reading this.
    Forex Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really agreeable article. Thanks for sharing the newest information. If you are looking for top advisory in Indore, visit Trade Nivesh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage { 247officedept@gmail.com }

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {247officedept@gmail.com WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete