Monday 20 August 2012


In this blog I want to share my views on Nifty, Base metals traded at NCX and some selected scripts. There are many who trade Nifty intraday. For the benefit of those traders I will be posting pivot levels and Gann trading points. Traders can adopt whichever suits them. Pivot levels are given with midpoints so that the traders can understand the direction of the market and take decisions accordingly. Gann trading levels are for strict disciplined traders only. That means they must quickly make decision on profit booking and applying stop loss. There are traders who invest their money and willing to give time to the market to give returns. For these delivery based traders, I would like to give some share tips purely based on monthly charts. Monthly charts give better view of the market.

Charts reflect the actual position of the market. I use candlestick charts and rely mostly on patterns and crossovers. I use various indicators like RSI, SMI and MACD.

I believe a systematic approach to investing in the market will be rewarded.

I cannot boast that all my views and predictions have become true. The market sometimes behaves erratically. There are times when indicators do not work at all. Well, that’s the nature of the market. 

Therefore friends, please bear in mind investments in share market carries risks. Investors should take appropriate care and due diligence before investing their money. Please be informed that I cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment